- ~~ This charm is said upon first seeing the new moon, while making a bow or curtsey; it is also customary to turn a silver coin in your pocket or the rings on your fingers while making a wish ~~
- Oh! in the name of the triple Goddess who shields us in every need,
- If well thou hast found us tonight,
- Nine times better mayest thou leave us without harm,
- Thou bright white Moon of the seasons.
- Bright white Moon of the seasons.
- May thy laving lustre leave us
- Nine times still more blest.
- O moon so fair,
- May it be so,
- As seasons come,
- And seasons go.