- Thou Spirit of Wisdom who guides me,
- From out of the Shining World to attend me,
- The shepherding kind of the fold of faerie kin
- To make round about me this night;
- Drive from me every ill-will and danger,
- Surround me on the sea of the unholy,
- And in the narrows, crooks, and straits,
- Keep thou my coracle, keep it always.
- Be thou a bright flame before me,
- Be thou a guiding star above me,
- Be thou a smooth path beneath me,
- Be thou a kindly wind behind me,
- Today, tonight, and for ever.
- And when I grow weary and I become
- A stranger in this land,
- Lead me to the Land of Promise;
- For it is time for me to go home
- To the court of Don, to the Land of Heart's Desire.