- Goddess, give charge to the blessed Sidhe,
- To keep guard around this stead tonight,
- A circle sacred, strong, and steadfast,
- That will preserve and contain this spirit-shrine.
- Safeguard, dear Goddess, this household tonight,
- Ourselves and our means and our fame,
- Deliver us from death, from distress, from harm,
- From the fruits of envy and of enmity.
- Give thou to us, O Goddess of Love,
- Reverence toward all thy children,
- To live in harmony in the Middle World,
- And to enjoy thy love in the Bright World.