- ~~ To a Bride on her Handfasting ~~
- Hey the Gift, ho the Gift,
- Hey the Gift on the living.
- The fair young Mother stood in the moonlight,
- It was the child Sun-King who was on her breast.
- The flight of the eagle, the cast of the spear,
- The spark is struck upon the stone.
- To tell us the sun is reborn,
- The Shining Child of the Land of Promise.
- I see the hills, I see the strand,
- I see the eagle mounting the sky.
- I see faery hosts a-ridling,
- Coming with speech and friendship to us.