- I am the warmth, I am the light,
- I am the Child of this night.
- I am the Son of the Great Mother,
- Greeting you on hilltops facing east.
- Noble and fair is the Maiden Mother Goddess,
- Noble am I upon her young breast.
- Sun of the Moon, Sun of the Stars,
- I peep from the unhewn dolmen arch.
- A pentagram upon each forehead,
- I am in the door and in the window.
- I shine upon the hills, I shine upon the strand,
- I shine from deepest, blackest space.
- I peep through a roofbox to light an altar stone,
- Deep within the heart of an ancient tomb.
- I dance upon the heelstone, to announce my return.
- I shine along the holy roads of ancient power.
- I am the eagle, soaring free,
- Climbing into the vault of the noonday sky.